31M - AIRCAST VENAGO
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
HELP PREVENT DVT
WHEREVER PATIENTS GO
Battery-operated and weighing just one pound, VenaGo is easy for patients to use with single button controls, without cords to plug-in or tubes to connect. The rechargeable battery provides compression all night (10 - 12 hours) and recharges in just four hours.
- Graduated sequential compression features 2 overlapping aircells (duplex); the distal aircell inflates first, followed shortly by the proximal aircell.
- Asymmetric compression design applies compression to the anterior and posterior portion of the calf to help empty the veins in the leg.
- Easy-to-see pressure readings and total use time
- Applies 50mmhg once per minute
- Downloadable compliance data
- Simple one-button operation