3M Aura N95 Particulate Respirator Mask, One Size Fits Most - White
- 0.02 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
3M Aura N95 Particulate Respirator Mask, One Size Fits Most - WhiteDesigned to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles.
The 9205+ respirator combines comfort and convenience with its contoured nose panel and innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment. In addition, the Aura particulate respirator design features an embossed top panel that helps reduce the potential fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled airflow.
This particulate respirator provides all these benefits in an individually wrapped package for your convenience and protection from contamination before use.A comfortable disposable respirator can promote worker compliance during exposure
There are options to help protect against airborne particles and mists that can affect your workers health. 3M offers a wide selection of NIOSH-approved filtering facepiece respirators for numerous work-related tasks for you to evaluate and select for your workplace needs. 3M provides a variety of innovative technologies and features all designed to provide comfort, convenience and value.
A respirator cant give workers all the protection it was designed to provide, unless it is selected and worn correctly during all periods of exposure. Thats why 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wear time.Wearing Your Three-Panel Filtering Facepiece Respirator Step 1
- Remove the respirator from its packaging and hold with straps facing upward. Place the bottom strap under the center flaps next to the WARNING statement.
- Fully open the top and bottom panels, bending the nosepiece around your thumb at center of the foam. Straps should separate when panels are opened. Make certain the bottom panel is unfolded and completely opened.
- Place the respirator on your face so that the foam rests on your nose and the bottom panel is securely under your chin.
- Pull the top strap over your head and position it high on the back of the head.
- Then, pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around your neck and below your ears. Adjust for a comfortable fit by pulling the top panel toward the bridge of your nose and positioning the bottom panel under your chin.
- Place fingertips from both hands at the top of your nose and mold the nosepiece around your nose to achieve a secure seal.
- Place one or both hands completely over the middle panel. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. Inhale and exhale sharply. If air leaks around your nose, readjust the nosepiece.
- If air leaks between the face and faceseal of the respirator, reposition it by adjusting the panels and straps. If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not enter the contaminated area. See your supervisor.
- A three-panel, flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against non-oil based particles
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Adjustable nose clip
- 3-Panel, flat-fold style
- Stapled headbands
- Individually packed
- Straps - Polyisoprene
- Staples - Steel
- Nose Clip - Aluminum
- Nose foam - Polyurethane
- Filter - Polypropylene
- Coverweb - Polypropylene
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
- Do Not use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting (unless physically separated from the blasting)
- Do Not use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Do Not use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-8590
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
Agricultural Production, Airborne Biological Particles, Assembly and Mechanical, Bagging, Cleaning, Construction, Dry Chemical Handling, Emergency & Pandemic Preparedness, Foundry Operations, Grinding, Metal Repair, Paper Processing, Processing of Minerals, Sanding, Textile Operations
Construction, General Manufacturing, Industrial Maintenance, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation
Time Use Limitation
- Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through
- Brand: Aura
- Product Type: Particulate respirator
- Color: White
- Size: Standard
- Approximate Weight of Product: 0.35 oz
- Aerosol Type : Non-Oil
- Exhalation Valve: No
- Filter Class: N95
- Protection Level: APF = 10
- Respirator Style: Flat Fold
- SGBG New Product: Yes
- Specifications Met: N95
Really good mask
Product was as advertised and as pictured, individually packed. It’s what you’re looking for.
Very comfortable in comparison to most n95s I’ve worn in the hospital setting for long periods of time.
Good product. Expensive though. https://www.ebay.com/itm/393044847760