Breas Vivo 50 Life-Support Mobile Ventilator
- 9.00 LBS
The Vivo 50 is an advanced, reliable and intuitive life-support ventilator. It contains a full range of modes, extensive monitoring solutions, SpO2, CO2, and FiO2, and an easy-to-use menu structure. Treatment can easily be adopted to patients needs by three pre-set profiles and the home-adjust mode. A wide range of accessories make Vivo 50 highly suitable for use in the hospital, at home and in a mobile environment.
Vivo 50 has been designed for mobility. The four-hour internal battery combined with the 8-hour click-on battery provide 12 hours of autonomy. Vivo 50 also offers an appealing design and intuitive user-interface, making it an integrated part of hospital or home environment.
Intuitive interface promotes ease of use and training.
- The Vivo 50 is easy to learn, easy to operate and easy to explain.
- A full-colour screen and distinct buttons provide easy access to all functions.
- The menu structure is simple and effective: an i-button explains functions and alarms with a click.
- Intuitive features help increase patient comfort, save time and reduce the risk for mistakes.
Define and control the treatment with extensive monitoring.
- Vivo 50 is equipped with FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 monitoring solutions, reducing the need for additional devices.
- The large full colour screen helps physicians easily read the set parameters, waveforms, numerical data and trends.
- Up to one year of treatment data are stored in a central memory, with the possibility to download data onto a memory card.
- Advanced PC software enables online monitoring and analysis of treatment data.
Enjoy high performance, from hospital to home.
- In the hospital, high performance is the first priority.
- The Vivo 50 can be operated in volume- or pressure-controlled modes, with leakage or exhalation valve circuits.
- Three different profiles optimize the treatment to various needs.
- Take advantage of multiple alarms or connect a remote alarm and a nurse call function.
- Mounting bracket and trolley facilitate hospital use.
At home, ease of use and technical solutions contribute to improved quality of life:
- Get a strong feeling of security and acceptance in the home environment.
- Enjoy high-performance features, premium Scandinavian design and a low noise level.
- The home-adjust setting increases patient comfort by allowing the patient to adjust specific parameters within limits set by the physician.
- The ergonomic design makes the device easy to handle.
- Enjoy the quiet operation of one of the most silent devices on the market.
Maintain an active daily life.
- Vivo 50 offers the autonomy, durability and robustness – plus a full line of accessories – needed for mobile use.
- The internal battery and click-on battery combination offer 12-hour autonomy.
- The Hot Swap function allows the click-on battery to be replaced while the device is running.
- Remote start/stop enables the patient to easily operate the Vivo 50 from the wheelchair.
Take comfort in the reliable, robust design
- The casing and buttons are highly durable and protective.
- A special cover protects the Vivo 50 on a wheelchair outside the home.
- The robust design ensures the device’s long-term durability and cost effectiveness.
Find premium technical design on the inside, too.
- Enjoy the combination of careful design with modern electronic technology.
- Separate cooling airflow assures optimal temperature control inside the device.
- Energy management is crucial to controlling the high-performance blower: Energy released from braking the blower is stored and used to accelerate in the next moment.
- The Vivo 50 fully complies with RoHS requirements for avoiding hazardous materials.
Vivo 50’s advanced technology has been developed with performance, convenience and market needs in mind.
- Full monitoring allows view of waveforms, numerical data and trend monitoring.
- Patient connectivity is enhanced with patient start/stop remote, remote alarm and nurse call system.
- Get easy direct access to menus on the user-friendly front panel.
- Freedom of operation is possible thanks to the four-hour internal battery and the option of an additional eight hours from the click-on battery.
- The FiO2, SpO2 and CO2 sensors give the unit high-end monitoring capabilities with on-screen values and alarms.
- “Info help” text makes information on alarms, settings and troubleshooting accessible for the user.