Circadiance SleepWeaver Elan Nasal Mask with Headgear
- In stock and available to ship immediately
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Comfort is everything when it comes to using CPAP. The interface or CPAP mask is the most important part of that comfort. So if your going to sleep with something on your face all night long every night; shouldn't it be more like a material you would wear on the rest of your body? The original SleepWeaver has been a huge success and with the release of the SleepWeaver Elan we are sure it will follow in it's footsteps!
Circadiance has developed some nice features on the Elan. They have designed a swivel tube connection to allow for more freedom of movement. This really makes a big difference for side sleepers. You couple that with their feather lightweight tubing and it makes one good combination. The light weight tubing acts like a spring which connects to your standard tubing and helps keep the mask in place and not pulling away from your face while your sleeping.
- Detachable 90° elbow with 360° rotation allows for over the head hose placement
- Latex free
- Cleans by hand or washing machine
- Small & quiet
- Easy to store & pack for travel
- Lightweight & flexible
- No jet of air with exhalation
- No line of site obstructions makes it ideal for wearing glasses, reading & watching TV
- Made of soft cloth
- Two sizes: Regular & Large
- Inflates like a balloon to create seal
- No pressure points
- No rigid plastic clips, frames or buckles
- No morning marks on your face
- Quick Start Illustration Guide
- Instructional DVD
- 6' Regular CPAP Tubing.