The Kangaroo™ ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
- Pump set drip chamber has been eliminated which alleviates the hassle of keeping pump in an upright position and is ideal for hospital, home care, nursing home and ambulatory use.
- The Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump gives the clinician the ability to accurately track the amount of formula and fluid delivered to a patient ensuring the prescribed formula and fluid is received by the patient.
- Easy to Use - The "Smart" technology identifies the pump set and allows programming for only that type of pump set.
• 72 Hour History
• DEHP-Free Pump Sets
• Anti Free-Flow Pump Sets
• "ATM-Style" Interface
• "Smart" Pump Set Technology
• Weight – 2.34 lbs without pole clamp
• 2.69 lbs with pole clamp
• Feed Rate – 1-400 in 1 mL increments
• Flush Volume – 10-500 in 1 mL increments
• Flush Interval – 1-24 in 1 hr increments
• Multilingual – 15 languages
• Memory – 72 hours
Customers Also Viewed
No Insurance Medical Supplies