DeVilbiss Healthcare Hybrid CPAP Dual-Airway Interface, All Sizes Kit
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Hybrid is a unique fusion of technologies, designed to be a universal interface for patients. The unique design of the Hybrid promotes patient comfort by eliminating pressure points on the forehead and across the bridge of the nose. The Hybrid complete system contains all of the components required to properly size the patient, eliminating the hassle of opening multiple packages to get the right fit.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in chin flap gently supports the chin and keeps the mouth closed, eliminating the need for a chin strap
- Premium headgear provides five points of adjustability to provide a better fit, seal, and increased support
- Quick connect/disconnect on headgear enables easy removal and application
- Patients can wear their glasses while wearing the interface
- Adjustable nasal pillow design provides a customized fit for each patient
- No nasal bridge or forehead contact eliminates nasal bridge sores and air leaks near eyes
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 10"
- Overall Product Width: 7"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Silicone
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited
Model # hyb500