DeVilbiss Healthcare IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP System
- In stock
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The IntelliPAP Standard Plus is a fixed pressure CPAP with a SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature designed for the effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Its robust ergonomic design and its small size make it the ideal travelling companion.
Features and Benefits
- AHI and leak reporting
- SmartFlex comfort pressure relief
- Delay pressure ramp
- Among the quietest CPAP units on the market, only 26 dBA
- Automatic altitude adjustment up to 9,000 feet
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Smallest among top-selling CPAP units
- Actual Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.4"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine
Model # dv53d