DeVilbiss Healthcare Model 646 Nebulizer
- 2.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Model 646 Nebulizer converts liquid into aerosol via high velocity, compressed air stream. Used in conjunction with a DeVilbiss brand compressor, it delivers consistent aerosol particles to the lungs of COPD patients.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for comfortable administration of fine mists of uniform density to reach deep into lung capacity
- Unique "T" piece allows patient to leave nebulizer in mouth while exhaling
- Attaches to aerosol face mask or face tent and can be hand operated or compressed air driven with a DeVilbiss brand compressor
- Break-resistant nebulizer that easily disassembles for sterilization by using one of the following methods: autoclaving, boiling or cold sterilization
- Comes complete with tubing, activator valve, mouth piece, and extra jet
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: N/A
Model # 646