Drive Medical Bonsai 6 LPM Pulse Dose Oxygen Tank Conserver - Certified Pre-Owned
- In stock and available to ship immediately
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Drive Medical Bonsai Velocity Pneumatic Conserver is the most efficient pneumatic conserver with more liter flow equivalencies, continuous flow settings and a higher savings ratio. Its decreased delivery time improves oxygen concentration provided to the patient, hence increases ability to better maintain patient saturation levels, while maintaining up to a 6:1 conservation ratio.
- Highest Savings Ratio
- Delivers up to 6:1 Savings Ratio
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Two CF Settings, factory preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating Pressure Range: 200-3000 PSI
- Delivers Oxygen in First Half of Inspiratory Cycle
- Delivers Uniform Oxygen Pulse from 14-40 Breaths per Minute
- Easy to Operate Knob
- Quiet Operations
- Includes 6 month warranty against mechanical defect.
|Liter Flow Increments|| |
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus two CF
(Continuous Flow) settings
preset at 2 LPM and 4 LPM (Liters Per Minute)
|Operating Pressure Range||200-3000 PSI|
- 2 Nasal Cannula per order
This is a repeat purchase for me. I enjoy having extra regulators. I keep one in my shop connected to a larger tank, as well as one connected to a bed side 2 wheel cart tank. I use a cpap machine at night with my concentrator connect to it, so this is very helpful for night time rest room trips. It is to diffcult to remove O2 from cpap machine at night. I have purchased 3 of these and they were all like new.
Own more than one and love them
it gives me the freedom to do more without worrying about running out of oxygen.