Drive SmartDose® Mini Auto-Adjusting Oxygen Conserver
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus CF present @ 2 LPM.
- Continuously monitors breathing patterns and adjusts oxygen dose to match activity level.
- Achieves maximum conservation efficiency by automatically adjusting the dose down when less oxygen is needed.
- Delivers a quiet, gentle dose of oxygen using an efficient and compact design.
- Allows delivered dose to increase up to 2 settings during patient exertion up to a maximum pulse dose setting of 7.
- Can use 2 AA Alkaline or 2 AA rechargeable batteries for a duration of about 1 year for most patients.*
- Operating pressure range: 500 – 3000 PSI.
- Weighs just 15.5 ounces with batteries.
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life.
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag.