Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask
- In stock and available to ship immediately
- 1.00 LBS
The FlexiFit Series 431 Full Face Mask from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare provides a brilliant new alternative for full face mask users or any CPAP user who has experienced problems due to mouth breathing.
The FlexiFit 431 incorporates many of the great design features introduced the original FlexiFit series masks including a unique Glider strap which allows the patient to move freely while maintaining a secure seal; and three highly contoured Silicone Seals (Small, Medium and Large) based on Fisher & Paykel's extensive anthropometric facial contours database to create a more personalized fit. In addition the 431 has some great new features such as the crown strap, shown at right, for extra stability and the Full Face, under the chin design which improves overall mask stability during use.
In the end the FlexiFit Full Face is a great addition to the FlexiFit line and the perfect new mask design for CPAP and BiPAP users who haven't yet found the Full Face Mask they're looking for.
- Highly contoured Silicone Seals with a large range of nasal bridge movement provide comfort and security
- Easy-release strap allows easy onestep removal of the mask so that it's easy to put on and take off the mask without headgear adjustments
- Comes with 3 Silicone Seals (Small, Medium and Large) so that you can achieve a more personalized fit Glider mechanism creates stability and allows the headgear to move independently of the mask
- Advanced diffuser system provides a quiet mask and prevents air blowing on the bed partner.