The Lactina® Select Breastpump is a favorite of hospitals, rental centers and moms. Ideal for long-term and frequent pumping needs, Lactina is a multi-user breastpump available for purchase or rental. All kits are sold separately.
Features & Benefits
- Hospital-grade rental pump: Ideal for initiating and sustaining milk supply.
- Leading electric breastpump: Used by hospitals, rental stations and DME’s worldwide. Multi-user, with personal double pumping system #67094 or #67116 (kits sold separately).
- Long term daily use: Designed for moms who need to pump several times a day.
- Electric: Automatic pumping for ease and efficiency.
- Automatic suck and release: For ease of use and efficiency
- Built-in vacuum release: Protects moms against excessive or prolonged suction.
- Variable speed and vacuum settings: Complements the variable vacuum setting on the piston/cylinder that is included with breastpump kits. Kits sold separately.
- Double or single pumping: Save time by pumping both breasts simultaneously or pump from one breast at a time and breastfeed on the other.
- Manual pump option: All Lactina kits are easily converted to a manual pump for when there is no power or when moms prefer to control the pump suction.
- Vehicle lighter power option: Vehicle lighter adapter sold separately.
- Hands-free pumping option with Easy Expression™ (sold separately).: Allows you to do other things while pumping.
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
- 1 - breastpump (kit not included)
- 1 - carrying case
- Color: Blue
- Vacuum: 100-240 mmHg
- Power: 50 - 60 Hz
- TUV Listed
- Unit Weight: 8.9 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 17 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 10