Mason Medical ShearCare 700 Foam 3 Layer Pressure Redistribution Mattress, Elevated Perimeter, 76"
- In stock and available to ship inmmediately
- 24.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ShearCare 700 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable, layered foam is divided into 3 distinct pressure zones while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress that features three-zones with a specifically designed top layer of precision die-cut foam
- Increases air circulation throughout the mattress, reducing heat buildup between the patient and sleeping surface
- Mattress is fully reversible end-to-end, increasing product longevity
- Bottom layer of high density foam provides a firm foundation
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, allowing easy patient transfer to and from bed
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 76"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Side Rails: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover