PARI Baby Mask Convertion Kit
- In stock and available to ship inmmediately
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PARI BABY masks are designed to make nebulizer treatments easier for children ranging from 1 month to 3+ years in age. Young children have a hard time breathing through their mouth, and the masks help get the treatment into their lungs by offering aerosol to both their mouth and nose. PARI BABY masks are made from soft silicone to conform to your child's face. The included elbow adaptor allows the nebulizer treatment to be given in any position sitting or standing. In fact, if your young child is hesitant toward the treatment, the PARI BABY mask can be used to give him/her a treatment while sleeping. The kit comes with one mask in your choice of size for a child ranging from 1 month to 3+ years of age. This reusable mask is boilable for up to 10 minutes, making it easier to clean than some other masks.
- Conversion kit is specifically for use with PARI LC Plus Nebulizer Set
- You select the size! – designed for children ranging from 1 month to 3+ years in age
- Mask works to focus the nebulizer treatment, letting your child inhale through both the nose and mouth
- Included rotatable elbow adapter allows treatments to be given lying down, sitting in a lap or stroller, or standing.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX:|
- Child mask
- Elbow adapter