Philips Respironics ComfortClassic Nasal Mask with Headgear
- 0.43 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
The ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is the classic Respironics Contour mask upgraded to be more comfortable for more people.
- Gel Spacers. No more foam spacers to split and break. The ComfortClassic has a new gel "two-in-one" forehead spacer.
- Quiet Air Vent. The exhalation vent on the ComfortClassic flows downward over the hose connection so your partner doesn't get blasted with air.
- Easy Sizing. The ComfortClassic Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is available in two sizes: Small and Medium. A sizing guide is available of this page to assist in sizing selection.
- New Cushion Design. The cushion of the ComfortClassic is also upgraded to fit better and leak less.
- Mask Port Cap. The ComfortClassic has an oxygen port for those needing to bleed in supplemental oxygen. If that is not needed, the port cap should remain on.