Respironics System One Bipap Auto 60 Series- certified pre-owned
- In stock and available to ship immediately
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Philips Respironics PR SYSTEM ONE REMSTAR BiPAP Auto with BiFlex brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements to create a truly intelligent sleep therapy system.
Everything You Expect and More
The System One BiPAP Auto with BiFlex includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25cm), patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest "flex" comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition the BiPAP Auto with BiFlex is an auto-adjusting BiPAP system that can be set so it will adjust your therapy levels throughout the night to ensure you are receiving optimum pressure for the most comfortable and successful sleep experience.
Flex Family Technologies
Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. Thanks to the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm that detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, the BiPAP Auto with BiFlex delivers just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control achieves complete system comfort by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. Through simple settings, the technology instructs the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics related to different masks. The result is synchronous pressure delivery and the assurance you can enjoy the full benefits of Respironics Flex comfort technologies no matter which mask is used.
The System One Sleep Therapy System tracks many common OSA related systems like Apnea Hypopnea Index, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks; but it can also detect symptoms beyond classic OSA. With intelligent technology the System One REMstar Auto can identify conditions such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
- Proven patient comfort of Bi-Flex
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger Bi-Flex
- Flow-based Smart CPAP system for use in the lab or home
- Proactive algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patients need based on optimal and critical pressure levels
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and Bi-Flex setting change
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 6 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 - 25 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation when used with 12V DC power cable (sold separately)
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- Pressure 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Ramp Time 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure 4 up to EPAP pressure; user adjustable
- Dimensions (with Hum) 10.25 L x 6.8 W x 4 H
- Dimensions in Travel Case 14.5 L x 7.5 W x 8.25 H
- Weight (with Hum & power supply, & carry case) 4.5 lbs
- Filters Pollen and optional ultra-fine
- Altitude Compensation Automatic
- Electrical Requirements 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- DC Power Direct connect cord (sold separately), 12 VDC
- Warranty 2 Year Manufacturer
- Special User Features Lighted LEDs, Auto on/off, mask off alert