RENT Breg Flex-Mate K500 CPM
- In stock and available to ship inmediately
- 35.00 LBS
The Breg Flex-Mate K500 provides continuous passive motion to the knee or hip joint to increase circulation, range of motion , and to prevent scarring in the joint. They are similar to the Danninger 450 model in function and in the control pendant, with its push-button controls and LCD display screen. Both the K500 and the Danninger models are ambidextrous (i.e., can be used on either the right or left limb). The foot plates on each can be tilted to the right or the left to make CPM therapy more comfortable for the patient, and the metal tubing extends to fit most adult limb sizes. Unlike the Danninger, no optional piece is required to fit pediatric patients on the Breg; instead, the foot plate bracket is rotated 180 degrees inward towards the smaller patient, then readjusted for the new limb length.
The KLC Flex-Mate K500 Knee CPM is an anatomically correct CPM designed to accommodate modern post surgical protocols.
The K500 moves the knee joint through its natural range of motion for -10 degrees to a true 120 degrees of flexion. No configuration change from left to right legs makes this an easy CPM to set-up. Not CE marked.
- Perfectly anatomical, using a geometric linkage
- Easy to set up
- No configuration change from left to right legs
- Lightweight and portable at only 24 lbs. with a convenient carrying handle
- User friendly control pendant
- -10 degree extension to a true 120 degree flexion
- Speed adjustment from 30 degree/minute to 150 degree/minute
- Built in safety features
- Progressive rehabilitation
- Controlled ROM
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint recovery
- Improve surgery success
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
ANY ORDERS or RENTAL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3PM FRIDAY WILL BE ADDRESSED ON 10AM ON MONDAY. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU
Rentals do not qualify for free shipping.