Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face Mask with Headgear FitPack (all cushion sizes included)
- In Stock
- 0.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
All Cushion sizes included
Mask Frame comes in Medium Size
Philips DreamWear Full face mask Like wearing nothing at all
The Philips Respironics DreamWear frame now supports all optional CPAP delivery systems - full face, nasal and pillows cushions, to meet patients’ needs. DreamWear’s remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they desire–on their stomach, side, or back.
DreamWear Full face mask combines the innovative hose on top of your head design with a full face cushion.
- DreamWear’s innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the nose bridge.
- Users reported being more satisfied with the comfort of DreamWear Full face than with their prescribed mask.
- In that same trial, users felt DreamWear Full face provided more freedom of movement when they sleep versus their prescribed mask.
- Users reported being more satisfied with how well DreamWear Full face stays in place while they are sleeping versus their prescribed mask.
- Can accommodate full face, nasal and gel pillows cushions
- Allows for easy switching between cushion types
- May reduce the number of masks needed to set up a patient
- Helps streamline the amount of inventory to be managed
- Can increase efficiency by requiring education on only one mask
All Cushion sizes included with this purchase
Medium Size Headgear