Steam Inhaler and Beauty Mask (Complete)
- Usually ships next Business Day
- 2.00 LBS
This Veridian Steam Inhaler & Beauty Mask provides an easy way to get safe and effective steam inhalation therapy right at home! This convenient respiratory vapor therapy system effectively opens your breathing passages and reduces inflammation. Steam inhalation therapy assists with soothing respiratory discomfort and relieving symptoms caused by allergies, colds, flu, laryngitis, and more. This system heats up quickly, proving hot steam in just 60 seconds with fast treatment times ranging from 6 to 9 minutes. Whether you use tap or distilled water, this convenient steam inhalation system provides the same great results. User-friendly features, like an adjustable extension tube height and adjustable particle size steam control function, keep you comfortable and in control during use. A small cone mask can be used to direct steam directly to your nose and mouth, while the large mask is ideal for facial treatments. Get natural, hot steam inhalation therapy with a quality Veridian Steam Inhaler & Beauty Mask!
- Veridian Steam Inhaler & Beauty Mask for hot steam inhalation and facial therapy
- Helps soothe and reduce symptoms of allergies, flu, bronchitis, colds, laryngitis, and more
- Heats up in just 60 seconds with quick 6 to 9 minute treatment times
- Same great results whether you use distilled water or tap water
- Adjustable particle size settings give you control over your steam therapy treatment
- Designed for user-comfort with an adjustable extension tube height
- Small cone mask directs steam to the nose and mouth
- Large mask is ideal for facial therapy and aromatherapy
- Latex-free and BPA-free for safe use
- Dimentions: 5-1/8" x 3-3/4" x 10"
- Unit Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Treatment Time: 6-9 minutes
- Latex-Free: Yes
- BPA-Free: Yes
- inhaler unit
- Face mask
- Beauty mask
- Measuring cup
- Detailed English/Spanish guidebook
I was researching the purchase of a steam inhaler, for my wife's latent dry and mucus laden back of throat and sinuses from her chemo and radiation treatments for her cancers. I was also looking for me for cleaning out my allergy bound sinuses and nose. This machine fits the bill for both uses. It is easy to set up and does a great job. My wife says "...it is time for my beauty treatment." Then it is time for her twice a day treatment; she uses the facial mask attachment. I on the other hand use the nasal attachment. The beauty of this machine is that it uses regular tap water to make the steam. Steam that is generated is not too hot but just right for inhaling. When the water is done, the machine falls silent when one knows it is time to shut off.
Highly recommended for the cost from No Insurance, which is the best price and delivery was free and quick. Thank you.